Group Tour: Da Nang Foodie & Sightseeing By Night
Dragon Bridge, Love Lock Bridge, Han River Bridge, Nem Lui, Bun Thit Nuong...
Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, is the fifth largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hanoi, Can Tho and Haiphong in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. As one of the country’s five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government.
Da Nang is the commercial and educational centre of Central Vietnam, as well as being the largest city in the region. In addition to its well-sheltered, easily accessible port, Da Nang’s location on the path of National Route 1A and the North–South Railway makes it a hub for transportation. It is located within 100 km (62 mi) of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Imperial City of Hue, the Old Town of Hoi An, and the My Son ruins. The city was previously known as Cửa Hàn during early Đại Việt settlement, and as Tourane (or Turon) during French colonial rule. Before 1997, the city was part of Quang Nam-Da Nang Province.
On 1 January 1997, Da Nang was separated from Quảng Nam Province to become one of four independent (centrally controlled) municipalities in Vietnam. Da Nang is listed as a first class city, and has a higher urbanization ratio than any of Vietnam’s other provinces or centrally governed cities.
- 6:00.pm-6:10.pm Pick up at hotel and meet with guide.
- 6:15.pm start tour.
- Visit Local Market and Flower Market then enjoy various Rice Local Cakes in banana leaves.
- Visit Dragon Bridge.
- Visit Love Lock Bridge.
- Visit Han River Bridge.
- Enjoy Nem Lui (Lemongrass Grilled Meat on Skewers),Bun Thit Nuong(Grilled Meat Noodles).
- Visit Cao Dai Church and Danang Cathedral Church.
- Enjoy Vietnam BBQ Style With Seafood or wild meat or Vietnam Hotpot With Seafood.
- Visiting Su Nu Pagoda.
- Enjoying selection of Vietnam dessert.
- 10:00pm End tour, drop off at hotel or original meeting point.
- Pick up and drop off in Danang.
- 8-10 different local dishes at 4 main food stops.
- Professional English speaking guide and guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- One item of local beer or soft drink.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).