Group Tour: Marble Moutain & Monkey Moutain
MARBLE MOUTAIN & MONKEY MOUTAIN
Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, is the fifth largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hanoi, Can Tho and Haiphong in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. As one of the country’s five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government.
Marble Mountains, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and Hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The Marble Mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Monkey Mountain, also known as Son Tra, which is home to the beautiful, marble statue of the Lady Buddha that can be seen from all along the Da Nang beach front. On this tour we will take you to look at this pagoda where local people regularly come to pray. Here you can enjoy the serenity of this sacred place as well as the beautiful view of the Da Nang coastline.
After tour You will enjoy lunch in the home of a local family. During the tour you will also be able to meet local people who will welcome you and you will have a chance to speak to them. This will be a unique opportunity to learn about the real Vietnam and the country’s customs.
8:00 am – 9:30 am
- Pick you up at hotel.
- Departure for Marble Mountains .
9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Here you will discover many caves and marvel at their varied beauty and uses. The Buddhist pagodas add more interest and the visit to the traditional marble carving village gives the opportunity to buy some souvenirs if you like.
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Leaving Marble Mountains for Monkey Mountain.
- During your time at Monkey Mountain you will learn about its history .There will also be plenty of time for photos.
12:30 pm – 13:30 pm
- Leaving Monkey Mountain for lunch .
- You will enjoy lunch in the home of local family.
- Coming back hotel
- End tour.
Tour includes :
- A/c vehicles.
- Entrance fee.
- Local English speaking guide.
- 1 bottle of water.
Tour does not include :