1. Help! I’m having problems with your website!
– Please contact us at email@example.com a screen grab of your problem and we’ll get back to you right away.
2. Will tours be cancelled in bad weather?
– We don’t want you to miss out on your tour just because of a little rain so most tours will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are cancelled under extreme circumstances, we will contact you to move your tour to another day. For that reason, please make sure your booking includes a phone number or email address where we can contact you while you’re travelling.
3. Will I get a confirmation from Hoi An Travel after I’ve made a booking?
– We’ll send you instant confirmation of your trip via email. You’ll get a voucher with a 5-digit reference number – please use this number if you need to message us about your booking (helps to keep us organized). If you don’t receive your confirmation within 24 hours of booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fix it for you.
4. What if I need to cancel?
– Why would you want to cancel?! Okay, we know sometimes things come up, so we’ll let you cancel if you need to. But it will make us very sad. You can cancel your booking up to 48 hours prior to the tour’s start time. Any cancellations made after that window are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, as per our terms and conditions.
5. How do I cancel my booking?
– You can log into your booking under the ‘Log in’ section on the Hoi An Travel home page using your email address and reference number. From there, you can cancel your booking, and your request will be sent to us, who will aim to respond within 24 hours. If you need to cancel within 48 hours of your departure date, you will need to call us directly to confirm. The contact details will be in your booking voucher. Please be aware that cancellations within 48 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation charge, as per our terms and conditions. Tough love, friends.
6. What if I have problems during my adventure?
– Please talk to your guide. If for any reason you are not happy with the outcome, please add this to your feedback, or contact us at email@example.com.
7. Is tipping common in other parts of the world?
– Yes, tipping is commonplace in most parts of the world, particularly in the service industry (that includes tour guides!). Although our trips are inclusive of all costs and we ensure our guides and local staff are paid fairly, tips are always welcome.
8. How do I provide feedback after my tour?
– After your adventure, you’ll get an email asking for your feedback. If for some reason you don’t receive a feedback email, you can also provide feedback on our website by logging in to your booking in the Log In section (top right corner of the site) using your email address and reference number. From there, you can find your previous tours and provide feedback by clicking the ‘provide feedback’ link. We welcome all comments, and appreciate you taking the time to respond. We’re always re-evaluating our tours to offer the best experience, and your feedback helps us immensely. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I share my experience and photos after my trip?
– Yes, please! If you have had the great day with us, we want to know! If you have photos you would like to submit to Hoi An Travel, please send an email to email@example.com or share them on our Facebook page. As well, if you’re an Instagrammer, don’t forget to tag your photos with #hoiantravel so we can see them.